So Much to Do, So Little Time
Partial Planning Package:
This package is ideal for those who are about 6 months away from the big day.
If you have already found your venue and have signed contracts with some of your vendors but need some help along the way, Simplicity Events can help you.
What to expect from the So Much to Do, So little Time Package:
- An initial consultation to discuss the theme of your wedding and discuss where you are in the planning process
- 3 meetings to use at your discretion (for example, planning meetings, vendor consultation)
- Vendor referral and recommendations
- Review of Vendor contracts
- Budgeting advice
- Wedding etiquette advice
- Assistance with the invitation ensemble
- Décor design development
- 1 site visit/ final walkthrough with venue and applicable vendors (up to 2 hours)
- Prepare timeline as discussed in meetings and distribute to applicable parties including wedding party and vendors
- Confirm vendor arrivals on the wedding day
- Assist/review venue floor plan
- Facilitate Wedding Rehearsal (2 hour on site presence maximum) with coordination of procession, cue of music and readings, and officiant.
- Day-Of Coordination:
- 10 hours of Consulting presence
- Coordination of vendors
- Point of Contact throughout the day for both wedding party and vendors
- Assist with décor as necessary.
- Arrangement of favors, guestbook, name cards and any additional wedding items
- Assistance with the wedding procession
- Assistance guiding guests from ceremony to reception site
- Presence throughout reception. Coordination with vendors of the wedding party introductions, 1st dance, dinner service, cake cutting and any other reception events
- Prepare the wedding couple for their departure
- Gather gifts and personal belongings of the bride and groom at the close of the reception
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Unlimited email and phone correspondence
Other Packages Available
This is the most short-term package that Simplicity Events offers. While many Planners offer a “Day-Of” wedding package, we at Simplicity Events have found that there just is no such thing as “Day-Of”. You don’t want us to show up on the day of your wedding and try to take over. Instead, we offer The Dream Comes to Life Package. This package really is meant to appeal to the wedding couples that have already done a significant part of the planning for their wedding and now are looking to transfer the details and responsibility to someone that can relieve their stress through the rest of the wedding planning journey.
The Dream Comes to Life is designed to start 2 months before the wedding and finish the detailing and coordination, leading you into a perfect and flawless wedding day.
Who needs this package? This package is great for the couples who have just gotten engaged. They are excited and eager about their new journey together, but have no idea how to get through the entire wedding planning process.
A couple of questions to ask yourself:
Do you like planning events? Do you have time to plan your wedding? Do you have any idea how to plan a wedding? If you answered no to any of these questions, the From Beginning to Beginning Package may be the right fit for you.
While you still get to have “your” wedding, Simplicity Events will walk you through the process step by step until we arrive at your perfect wedding day.